Header Ads Widget

History Of Toyota Company.

History Of Toyota Company.
History Of Toyota Company.


Story Of  Toyota. 
The story of a Toyota is very much a family saga. It began in 1891 when Sakichi Toyoda a young carpenter patented his first invention a wooden manually operated loom at the age of 24 wanting to make a better loom for his hard-working mother. He would soon invent Japan's first automatic loom and the company we know today as Toyota was born it would be his son kee Ichiro. Who would realize his father's dream of building an automobile for Japan which he did in 1936. When he introduced the very first toy oh de the Model A a an engineer by trade he Ichiro developed the AAA without any formal training in car manufacturing but through sheer determination and ingenuity single-handedly gave birth to Japan's automotive industry in 1982 ke Ichiro son show H

He wrote became president of the newly formed Toyota Motor Corporation successfully unifying. The sales and manufacturing entities of Toyota by 2009 Toyota had grown to the world's largest automotive manufacturer and the reins were handed to grandson of the founder Akio Toyoda who took charge during one of the company's most challenging periods credited for successfully returning Toyota back to health. Akio is uniquely dedicated to the company that bears his name. I loved her the communication between myself and the car is always very natural nothing to hide being the car gives me the energy I feel myself that's why I like it I kinda grew up with his cars and the excitement of cars. 

I decided to join together and start learning about the automobile from scratch the more I learned about automobiles more I respect the my name and more responsibility to my name. Toyota is such a big corporation.  However even the big operation means some kind of face mythical character that is my law or I think that is my mission. I never met my grandfather but I tried to. To think while he think we back to the original idea.  We want to make the car and then we contribute to the society trained as a master driver akio-san thew Zi azzam for toyota is perhaps no more keenly felt then when he is taking someone on a test-drive.

Post a Comment

2 Comments